In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to provide you with an update on the status of the Jeep Jamboree USA program. Our team has been working closely with state and local health officials. We have spent countless hours learning how to adapt to a new-way of life.
We will continue to diligently monitor everything and provide updates as needed. Please note, should you need to cancel your Jeep Jamboree; our published refund and transfer policy will apply. If we’re forced to postpone the Jamboree for any unforeseen reason, please read our policies.
To ensure your safety, the safety of our team and to make certain we’re doing our part not to contribute to the spread of this virus, we will be implementing the following protocols to safeguard everyone’s well-being at the Jamboree. These new enhancements included:
- All catering or food preparation staff will be required to follow state & local health official guidelines for food preparation. All meals will be served in a “grab-n-go” format
- Drive thru registration, vehicle evaluation and trail sign-ups
- Access to additional hand sanitizing stations
- Promoting social distancing with signage & ground markings (minimum of 6’ apart)
- Smaller participant “safety briefings” hosted by your trail leader. The general attendance meeting has been changed to a “drivers only meeting”
- Every participant will also receive a face mask at registration. You are encouraged to wear a face covering during the Jamboree.
- Elimination of the award ceremony on Saturday evening
In addition to these enhanced safety measures we need your pledge to help ensure the health and well-being of fellow participants by adopting these guidelines:
- If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home
- If have been around anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home
We understand how important it is for you to be out on the trail with your friends, families and your Jeeps. While keeping that in mind, your safety is our utmost priority. We are doing everything possible to ensure our events take place as scheduled.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these most unusual times.
The Jeep Jamboree USA Team