Originally a Native American footpath, the Rubicon Trail was used by explorers in search of a clear path across the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Today, Jeep® owners travel from around the world to test their prowess on the most grueling 22 miles of off-road driving in America.
Travel from Georgetown to the Rubicon Trailhead then off to beautiful Rubicon Springs for 2 nights of camping under the stars. Whether it’s our expert trail team helping to guide you through obstacles like “Big Sluice” and “Cadillac Hill”, our skilled trail mechanics, or the amazing food after a long day of off-roading, you won’t be disappointed!
Rubicon Trail Special Requirements
All Jeep vehicles shall adhere to the following requirements for the Rubicon Trail Jeep Jamboree:
- A minimum of 35” tires for Wranglers or 37″ tires for Gladiators. (Not to exceed 40”. Participant Jeeps with tires over 40″ will be turned away at vehicle evaluation and will not be allowed to attend jamboree, no refund.)
- Front and rear lockers.
- Skid plates covering the gas tank, transfer case and rocker panels
- Any Jeep Wrangler JK Model with a stock factory rear axle is REQUIRED to install an upgraded rear differential cover and/or a rear glide plate. The following links show examples of the required equipment.
Rancho RockGEARTM Rear Differential Glide Plate
Rancho RockGEARTM Dana 44 Differential Cover
- Jeep vehicle models 1996 and older are not permitted to register for the Rubicon Trail Jeep Jamboree. Participants must have a Jeep Wrangler model year 1997 to present or a Jeep Gladiator model year 2020 to present in order to participate in the Rubicon Trail Jeep Jamboree.
- Tow points are mandatory.
- GMRS radios are required.
Double occupancy is required on this Jamboree.
The driver and the first passenger added will be charged the adult rate regardless of their age.
Child (10-15): $125
Child (9 and under): $0
|Days prior to trip date||Penalty|
|Reservation to 45 days||$125|
|44 days to 30 days||50%|
|29 days to 15 days||75%|
|14 days to trip date||100% (NO REFUND)|
|NO TRANSFERS 14 days prior to trip date|